Key West and the Eden House…
Together, a location as rare and beautiful as your relationship. Built in 1924, the Eden House is Key West’s oldest hotel. It’s original art deco hotel and renovated conch houses provide a romantic stage for a Key West wedding or any other celebration. Mike Eden has owned and operated the Eden House since 1975 along with our dedicated and fun staff. Look at our outstanding reviews on TripAdvisor, Yelp or any other site. Time and again, our guests comment on our friendly, caring service and amazing amenities.
Read all about Nathan and Sky’s amazing Eden House Real Wedding as showcased by Martha Stewart Weddings™. Nathan and Sky first thought about a destination wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean. Then they found the Eden House with its relaxed ambience and beautiful surroundings and immediately knew it was perfect for their unforgettable ceremony.
Over the years, a number of magazine articles were written about the Eden House. Check them out on our Press Page.
If you are looking for a destination garden wedding, consider us your personal Garden of Eden. Your event will be resplendent set in a lush tropical landscape with koi ponds and waterscapes throughout the property. Lavish decorations can be arranged through our wedding specialist or you can add your own personal touches. For instance, Nathan and Sky made their day extra special by the guests participating in festooning the gardens with hand-made paper flowers.
- At the Eden House, our most popular combination for large parties is an open air exchange of vows in our gardens with the reception and food served under a festive large tent. Let us arrange all the details, from the tent rental to linens, table decorations, chairs, food, entertainment and everything in between.
- Florida beach weddings are a romantic option with Key West’s famous sunset as a gorgeous backdrop against the blue ocean and white sand followed by a chic reception back at the Eden House. Talk to our wedding specialist and before you know it, all details are taken care of, including luxury transportation, exotic flowers, a priest and professional photographer. All you need to do is enjoy your extraordinary day.
- Exchange of vows on a private catamaran sail. As with the weddings on the beach, we can make all arrangements for the wedding service on an exquisite sunset sail followed by a dazzling reception at the Eden House.
- Rehearsal dinners are a breeze at the Eden House with a full array of choices from tapas to sit down multi-course dinners. Consider it a mini version of your reception.
- This is Key West – we consider the unusual request normal – just ask us!
Key West Is A Travel Friendly Location
- Closer to home than a Mexico destination wedding or a Caribbean wedding – and no passports to worry about.
- A Key West wedding is more budget friendly and a much quicker flight than a Hawaiian wedding. You can even drive to our island!
- While all Florida weddings are beautiful, Key West stands out for truly tropical destination weddings with its fabulous sunsets, balmy weather, and year-round warm inviting blue waters.
Contact our wedding specialist today and start planning your dream wedding in Florida.