Picture your perfect tropical destination wedding – then ask our Eden House wedding specialist to make it a reality.
The Eden House is the perfect location for any wedding. We offer multiple types of wedding packages for onsite and offsite wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners or cocktail parties. Each wedding is special and unique and our wedding specialist and staff will strive to make your events one of a kind.
The Eden House is ideal for small intimate gatherings or large exclusive affairs. We offer a range of options for our wedding couple and their guests based on the size of the wedding party. Each package will cater to the wants and needs of the each individual couple. It is our wish to make your ideas and visions come to life. Our packages are broken up into 4 categories:
All Options Are Covered
All events, from rehearsal dinner through a morning after brunch, can take place at the Eden House. No need to leave your personal Shangri-la. Or combine our idyllic Eden House landscape with some of Key West’s famous settings. While the options are endless, our wedding planner is here to guide you along the way.
Let your imagination roam. Maybe a rehearsal dinner on a historic schooner, a sunset beach wedding and a catered reception set in the Eden House lush gardens. Whatever you decide, your day will be uniquely yours with memories to last a lifetime.
Forget the Stress Activities
Vacation weddings arranged by the Eden House are sure to please. While you are here, take advantage of all that Key West is famous for: Year-round tropical weather. Brilliant Key West sunsets. Swaying palm trees and exotic flowers. Warm, clear oceans. Intoxicating night life, music and arts. Let us know your desires and our wedding specialist will make your dreams come true.
- The bride and her bridesmaids can melt away pre-wedding jitters with on-site massages and refreshing mimosas.
- Fish stories of a lifetime can be experienced by the groom and his groomsmen on a chartered private boat in Key West’s fabled fishing grounds.
- If casual entertainment is what you want, invite all your guests to a pre-party in our pool with ambrosial cocktails and refreshing snacks.
- Another popular option is to charter a boat for a day of fun in the sun snorkeling reefs in Key West’s crystal blue waters. Or jetskis for a rip-roaring trip around the island.
- And don’t forget about the day after the wedding. Start with a swim and catered breakfast around the Eden House pool. Then wave good-bye to your guests as you leave for your honeymoon. Or wave goodbye to your guests and stay here for your honeymoon destination!
One Human Family
Eden House reflects Key West’s laid back lifestyle with all of the amenities and none of the attitude. Key West’s official motto is “One Human Family” with a message of unity and equality for all. We proudly welcome all guests to the Eden House, including the LGBT community.
“Now that you have found that right person. Or life companion. Or the perfect someone. See ya on the flip side.” Mike Eden Contact our wedding specialist today and start planning your dream Key West destination wedding.